EFG Media, the operator of the news website ForexArby.com (“Forex in Arabic”) understands the importance of privacy and personal data protection in the digital age, and is therefore committed to being transparent about how users' personal data is collected and used while browsing or using our website and using our services.
- “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to Forex in Arabic.
- “You”, or “User” refers to the person(s) who use the Website and Forex Services. “Websites” refers to any website and website service that we operate such as https://Forexarby.com
All information in this policy applies to you unless otherwise indicated by your state of residence.
- Users residing in the European Union
If you are located in the European Union, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to users residing in the European Union will also apply to you.
- Users residing in California
If you are a California resident, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (“CCPA”), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CAL OPPA”) and the California Internet Eraser Act. Any reference to users residing in California will also apply to you.
Changes to your personal data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data during your interaction with us.
- who are we
Cookies on the Forex website
What personal data do we collect about you?
- How we collect your personal data
- Why do we collect and process your personal data?
- Who can access your personal data
- Where can your personal data be stored or transferred?
- How do we protect the security of your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Can minors provide us with their personal data?
- What are your rights
- How can you exercise your rights
- How to contact us
1- Who are we?
Arabic Forex processes your personal data during your use of its websites and/or digital services and via your smartphone. Owns IFG Media. It operates forex sites and applications in Arabic.
Contact Data :
Phone: +971 4 391 9999
2- What personal data do we collect about you?
Personal data is any information relating to natural persons who can be identified, directly or indirectly. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following types of personal data:
- Contact information: email address
- Location data: geographic information about the location of the specified user's device associated with the time identifier
- Marketing and informational data: User preferences regarding receiving information about our websites
3- Cookies or cookies on the Arabic Forex website
- What are cookies (cookies)?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. The cookies on our website perform many different functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages of the website efficiently, storing your preferences and generally improving your experience with the website.
EU Regulation 2009/136/EC states that we can store cookies on your device if this is necessary for the operation of this website, but for anything else we need your permission to do so.
Forex.com may use some unnecessary cookies. We do this not to track or identify the people who use the Sites, but to gain useful knowledge of how the Sites are used so that we can continue to improve these Sites for the benefit of the Users. We will not be able to provide our service without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies.
- Types of cookies we use
If you decide to specify language, font size, or a particular version of the site (for example, high contrast), we use "cookies to personalize the user interface". Once the selection is made, you do not need to specify your preferences again when you visit the site again.
If you use parts of the Site that require registration to access content, we will place "authentication cookies" on your computer. This allows you to leave and return to these parts of the site without having to re-document yourself.
If you have Adobe Flash on your computer (as on most computers) and you use video players, we store "Flash cookies" on your computer. These cookies are used to store data needed to play back video content or audio recordings and to store user preferences.
Forex in Arabic would like to understand how visitors use our websites using web analysis services. They count the number of visitors and tell us things about the general behavior of the visitors – such as the definition of the search engine keywords that lead the user to the site, a model of the length of time the site is spent or the average number of pages the user views. For this purpose we place “first party analytics cookies” on your computer.
Also, we may use services such as Google Analytics to track web statistics. In this case, Google will place “third party cookies” on your computer. Also, this happens when we use Google Maps.
Any data collected using these cookies will be stored and managed by Novartis or one of its trusted affiliates in the countries in which it operates.
- How do you control cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can modify your browser so that it notifies you when you send cookies, or you can refuse to receive cookies entirely. You can also delete cookies that have already been set.
To watch a video about cookies, please visit www.policies.google.com/.
4- How do we collect your personal data?
5- Why do we collect and process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into that contract, in particular:
- to provide you with the services you request from us; to allow you to use online forms, orders and online surveys, including forex services that do not require any form of registration; To allow you to sign up for certain services, such as newsletters, information feeds, SMS updates or to create an account, in which case we will ask you for personal data such as your name, email address or phone number.
- to allow you to share information and upload documents; To allow you to download legal disclaimers, disclaimers and consents from users or their legal guardians.
- when necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests; Especially the following:
- to maintain and improve our Services; To understand how you use the Arabic Forex Services and apply other functions; To develop new services and offers.
- To communicate with you; To allow you to connect to Forex in Arabic; keep a record of our conversations; to help you resolve any issues you may encounter; to send information about modifications to our digital properties; to contact you to provide our opinion on your application, to invite you to participate in auditions and live selection shows; And to invite you to training.
- To create and maintain a reliable and safe environment; investigate, detect, prevent, or report fraud, misrepresentations, violations, security incidents, or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to protect our sellers, your rights or property, or the security and integrity of our Services; to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies; To verify your identity.
- To detect and prevent fraud and online intrusions when we provide monitoring or tracking devices that require the processing of personal data.
- When it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person.
- when necessary to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or to respond to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services; and contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance with our services.
- When it is necessary to carry out a task in the public interest and that task has a clear basis in law.
- When you have given us your consent to process your personal data. For example, when we offer you to register for our Services and create an account, or when we ask you to follow any relevant procedures to allow you to accept or expressly decline the proposed data processing; If you provide your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. However, in some cases where you choose not to communicate about your personal data or withhold your consent, this may limit your access to certain services, features or offers. For example, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Websites or Services or we may not be able to respond to your inquiries without providing us with relevant information.
Changing the reason for processing personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If you would like an explanation of how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for a different purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis for us to do so. Please be aware that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
6- Who can access your personal data?
For the purposes set out above, we will grant access to your personal data to authorized Arab Forex members and employees and designated Arab Forex agents who need to know that data in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined and even terminated if they fail to meet these obligations .
In addition, we may need to transfer or allow an authorized third party access to your personal data who are:
- Our media representatives
- Legal advisors, witnesses, experts, and judicial and quasi-judicial authorities in order to protect the Company from any harm to its rights, property or safety, to protect our users or the public as required or permitted by law, and other third parties to enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to satisfy the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We may also collect and anonymize data from the public, third parties, and other authorized partners – such as advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to display trends about the general use of our Services.
7- Where can your personal data be stored or transferred?
We process and store your personal information on our computers and servers located in the Arab Republic of Egypt and use service providers who may be located in different locations such as the United States of America. When this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection.
If you are located in the European Union and your personal data has been transferred to a service provider for processing in any country outside the European Economic Area that is not recognized by the European Union Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, we ensure that appropriate safeguards (such as contractual obligations) are provided by law applicable data protection.
If you would like more information about data transfers, please contact us using the data provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
8- How do we protect the security of your personal data?
We use appropriate physical, electronic, technical and organizational security procedures and measures, including governance models, to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- SSL Security Certificates
- IWS DNS (Root 53)
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or websites can be guaranteed without any interference. In addition, you should also take appropriate measures to protect your personal data by keeping your password confidential and confidential. If you know or suspect that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated or exposed to any other risk, or if there is any actual unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by following the instructions in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
If we become aware or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will promptly notify users affected by the breach in accordance with applicable laws.
9- How long is your personal data kept?
Your personal data will be collected through our websites for as long as your account is active, or as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected. If you deactivate your account, we will keep your data for two (2) years from the date of deactivation.
Please be aware that we may retain your personal data for longer periods if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
10- Can minors provide us with their personal data?
To be able to subscribe to our Forex services and provide us with your personal information, you must be 18 years of age or older in order to meet the minimum age limits required by the relevant jurisdiction.
Persons under the age of 18 can also benefit from the services of MBC with the consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a minor under the age of 18 or under the legal age required by law without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will delete that information immediately.
11- What are your rights?
- If you are located in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data under the GDPR:
Right to access your personal data: You have the right to access your personal data. You can request a copy of the personal data we hold for you. There are some cases in which we may refuse your request, such as displaying the data you want to reveal personal data about another person, or if we are prevented from disclosing that information by law.
Right to amend your personal data: It is our duty to keep your personal data accurate, current and complete. You have the right to request that any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you be corrected, but we may need to verify the accuracy of new information you provide to us.
Right to have your personal data deleted: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data when there is no reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data when you have successfully exercised your right to refuse data processing, when we have unlawfully processed your data or when we are required to delete your personal data to comply with the law. However, please be aware that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion for legal reasons that we will inform you of at your request, as appropriate. You can send a request to delete your data to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when we are based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on that basis and you feel it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds that override your rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want us to establish the data is accurate, (b) when our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it, and (c) you want us to keep the data even if you do not We promise it is needed where you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or (d) if you object to our use of your personal data but we need to check whether we have compelling legitimate grounds for its use.
The right to receive your personal data for transmission: You have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party of your choice, a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing and has an adverse legal effect or if it significantly affects you.
Right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we rely on consent to process your personal data, but this does not affect the integrity of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with some services and we will let you know at the time you withdraw your consent.
Right to file complaints: You have the right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, ie the EU country in which you normally reside, your place of business or the place of the alleged infringement.
- If you are a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data under the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Right to access your personal data: You have the right to access your personal data. You can request a copy of the personal data we hold for you.
Right to have your personal data deleted: In some cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data unless our processing is authorized by California Consumer Privacy Law. You can send a request to delete your data to the email address email@example.com
The right to disclose the sale or use of data for commercial purposes: In certain cases, you can ask us to provide you with the categories of personal data and third parties that we disclose for sale or commercial purposes. We do not sell your personal data under any circumstances. This right may only apply when we disclose your personal data for a business purpose.
The right to receive your personal data for transmission: In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to you or a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right to withdraw: You have the right to opt out of selling your personal data to other third parties. Since we do not sell your personal data under any circumstances, this right does not apply to your personal data.
The right to non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you in any way or under any circumstances in exercising your rights with respect to your personal data under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Right to withdraw your consent: In cases where you have provided your consent for us to process your personal data for a purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. However, this does not affect the integrity of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with some services and we will let you know at the time you withdraw your consent.
- If you are a California resident and under the age of 18, you have the right to request that any information or content that you have posted on our website be removed. Once we receive your request, we will delete or anonymize the requested information. Please note that we may not always be able to accommodate your request for deletion for legal reasons but that we will notify you at the time you submit your request, as appropriate.
The Arab Forex Services may be provided through and/or utilizing features operated by third party platforms, or contain links to websites operated by third parties whose policies regarding the processing of personal data may differ from our own.
We therefore invite you to review these policies and terms if you would like to learn more about the processing of your personal data by a third party.
14- How to contact us?
- If you have any other questions, please go to the page call us.
- If you reside in the European Union, please contact our representative in the European Union at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of our representative in the European Union:
Name: RF Privacy Minders Limited
Address: 10 Patron Street, 6051 Larnaca, Cyprus
Phone number: +357 24812581/82
Where applicable (for example, if changes require processing of new data based on your prior consent) we will make sure that you have the ability to accept those changes so that you can continue to use our services or refuse - in which case you have the right to cancel your use of our services.