Economic Calendar - Forex Economic Calendar
What is the economic calendar?
The economic calendar, or what is called the “economic calendar”, is a powerful tool that contains updated information about economic reports and upcoming events in the financial markets. The data contained in the economic calendar helps traders to analyze the conditions in the forex market and prepare the necessary plans based on the information they obtain.
The financial calendar from Forex in Arabic displays all the main events in the financial industry: new reports on companies, price and financial indicators, as well as the latest data on inflation and unemployment rates, dates and times of statements to be made by central bank heads, in addition to many important information that It may be useful for traders when investing in the forex market.
Expectations and opinions of banks on macroeconomic events
How do you read the news diary?
Traders use the financial calendar as a tool for doing fundamental analysis. In this section we will explain how to read the economic calendar and how to use it in Extended Mode.
How to use the news calendar to improve the efficiency of trading operations:
- Get started with the economic calendar by choosing the time zone for your geographic location. This option will enable you to view the release times of news and reports in your local time.
- Next, select the date range of the reports you want to receive: our financial calendar contains news related to the day, the current week and the coming weeks.
- If you want to get news about a specific country or multiple countries, use the Extended Filters. Here you can choose the country for which you want to receive news, as well as specify the time period in a more accurate way.
- To find out more details about the events displayed in the economic calendar, click on the icon to the right of the event name and then more information and details about the event will be displayed.
- Forex in Arabic strives to provide its clients with the best possible terms, and for this reason it has been keen to make access to this useful information in the financial calendar easier and more convenient by dealing with the best service providers.
What is the purpose of the financial calendar?
The financial calendar allows traders to anticipate changes in exchange rates in the near future even before they start trading forex. The news calendar helps traders to gain insights into the general situation in the market and review all potential trading opportunities.
The forex market is affected by many factors, perhaps the most important of which is the major economic news. Some traders are keen to trade during the periods of publishing important economic news and reports to take advantage of price fluctuations during that period. The trader's ability to read the economic calendar data in a correct and accurate manner ensures that he seizes some opportunities and achieves additional profits. On the other hand, some traders prefer to completely stay away from forex trading at the time of news release due to the sharp volatility and their inability to predict the rapid price changes that occur during those periods.
Whichever approach you prefer, traders should closely follow breaking news and key reports on macroeconomic performance to gain insights that will help them achieve success in the forex market. Those are exactly the benefits that you will reap from the economic calendar at the distinguished Forex in Arabic, which contains the latest information about all the important financial and economic events in addition to the reaction of the markets in the news.